[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4727: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4728: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
View topic - Hub Status

Hub Status

News about the hub's status and new episode releases

Moderators: phpBB2 - Administrators, Moderators

Hub Status

by yakko » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:01 am

Hey everyone,
I've been thinking for a while about the state of the hub and what we can do to improve things. Seeing as how I haven't been around nearly as much as some of you, I'd really like to know what you think and where you think we should go.

Here's the state of things as I see them:
Currently the website is pretty much dead. We're running an ancient version of phpbb that has so many bots signing up for it that I turned off new registrations a few months ago.

My web host moved the site to a new server a few nights ago and that broke the main page's php script that pulled posts from the forum, so I just replaced it with the IRC chat page for right now.

The hub numbers are low, but consistent. I'd say we have a base of about 12-15 regulars. I believe (but could be wrong) that most people are in there at this point for the chat and not the file sharing.

I've added a few things recently like the web/irc chat and this facebook group, but we really haven't taken advantage of them.

So what I'd like to ask is are you guys happy with where things are? If so, why? and If not, why not? What ideas do you have for changing things? I'm open to pretty much anything, from keeping things as they are to a complete overhaul.

Questions about Direct Connect? Looking for something? Try the !
yakko
Boss Munky
Boss Munky

Return to IaconHub Updates