[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4727: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4728: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
View topic - digital-toys

digital-toys

Review online shops and tell others about your experiences!

Moderator: Moderators

digital-toys

by OdeeanRDeathshead » Thu Feb 26, 2004 8:28 am

I have bought from this company. The price was average. The range is good. The delivery cost was a bit higher than I like, but thats partly because I am on the other side of the world. The time taken was 3 1/2 weeks. The best thing about them was the packaging. If you want your stuff to get there in good shape buy from here. My package was very well packed with lots of padding in the right places. I think this guy knows what he is doing. If you are not in the US be sure to get a quote then do a comparison with another company because digital toys seem to add a little extra ( it could be to cover padding, but that dose not weigh much). They have a online shop and also use ebay. They accept paypal for any transaction. They were willing to carry out my instructions regarding postal description etc. I can recomend them without resivation.
Visit me at
OdeeanRDeathshead
Godmaster
Godmaster

by Zippo » Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:53 am

Ordered from them via a big order between myself and a few other NZers -- while I didn't do the direct talking, from what I heard he worked through out every whim, and the stuff when I got it arrived in perfect condition.
<BR>
All MISB/MOSC Transformers are to return to me at once!
Zippo
Powermaster
Powermaster

by Cyclone_X » Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:50 am

dealt with them 2 times in the past,, via ebay and their shop at the same time
they are pretty fast for overseas shipments and pack the items VERY well
I ordered from them when I hadn't paypal yet, so I had to send bare cash, they had no problem with that and waited for the money to arrive by mail :)

their prices arent always the best though, I only bought from them as a last resource to get certain items
Cyclone_X
Terrorizer
Terrorizer

Return to Online Shop Reviews