[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4727: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4728: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
View topic - Bill's Toys and Games

Bill's Toys and Games

Review online shops and tell others about your experiences!

Moderator: Moderators

Bill's Toys and Games

by Cyclone_X » Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:48 pm

Cyclone_X
Terrorizer
Terrorizer

by Zippo » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:04 pm

When I had cash in December, I ordered 7 G2 items, as well as a BW item for ISS (over at TFX). Placed the order on the 4th, got told it would be sent on the 8th. Didn't arrive after a week, so gave it another (slow downs because of Xmas, even via EMS.

Eventually emailed on the 29th December looking for the parcel, but it turned up, having been sent on the 19th. MISSING ONE ITEM!! Emailed him regarding the lateness of the parcel, the overcharge in shipping, the missing item and some other questions. He didn't take to kindly to my questions regarding the shipping delay (it was his birthday on 19th, didn't make a postal run etc). Promised to look into the missing item, and offered $4 back for the overcharged amount - told him due to exchange rates it was not worth it.

Had to email him again to find out about my missing toy, and he said my shipping address was refused, but he would offer to give me another G2 toy I needed, and send after Toy Fair, so I must check up again..

For the toys I received I was happy...
<BR>
All MISB/MOSC Transformers are to return to me at once!
Zippo
Powermaster
Powermaster

Return to Online Shop Reviews