[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4725: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4727: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4728: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
View topic - Small Blue Planet

Small Blue Planet

Review online shops and tell others about your experiences!

Moderator: Moderators

Small Blue Planet

by Cyclone_X » Wed Feb 11, 2004 12:49 pm

Dealt once with them
for international orders you can only choose EMS, which is very good but also expensive
International customes who want to pay via credit card might have to wait a few days before the package gets sent out, SBP checks the CC info first with your bank

all in all its a good shop, no major downsides, and most prices seem pretty fair

[EDIT]
*By Lio Convoy*

Linkage: http://www.smallblueplanet.com
[/EDIT]
Cyclone_X
Terrorizer
Terrorizer

by OdeeanRDeathshead » Thu Feb 12, 2004 12:33 am

Visit me at
OdeeanRDeathshead
Godmaster
Godmaster

by Zippo » Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:21 am

Dealt with them once.
Had read somewhere that International Customers could not use Credit Cards, but tried an order when they had there sale in order to get 8 out of the 9 Micron Legend standard items I needed to get.

They told me after 3 weeks that they where not able to get my bank to give out my addredd to verify it, so I had to get a friend in to USA to send a MO. However they where very helpful in answering all my rude questions. Just waiting now for the parcel to arrive.
<BR>
All MISB/MOSC Transformers are to return to me at once!
Zippo
Powermaster
Powermaster

by firefox » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:48 am

their prices are very good, their shipping charges insanely!!!! high

don't recommend for anybody outside the US
drop dead
firefox
Actionmaster
Actionmaster

by Zippo » Thu Jun 03, 2004 8:29 am

Ordered stuff via sale -- shipping was insanly high. Reduced the stuff I wanted, and added things etc etc. Shipping quote for 3 Super Link items, 1 BW item and 3 Reissues - $82. Told them to go to hell.

Thankfully they looked at the shipping, and gave me another quote, this time for $42US. I took it. And unlike my first time, they where able to use my credit card.

You really have to be on the ball with there shipping, as I think they just guess and hope you will pay. My first experience left me with $11 credit, I wonder what this transaction will leave me with :?:

At the end of the year - I plan to do more Energon and Super Link shopping with them with there next sale.
<BR>
All MISB/MOSC Transformers are to return to me at once!
Zippo
Powermaster
Powermaster

by Grifter Prime » Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:46 pm

So you'd say there ok to use then?

Grifter Prime
Powermaster
Powermaster

Return to Online Shop Reviews